Tools are really powerful because they are meant to simplify our tasks, save our time and make us do better things in life.
Being a freelancer, Your Time is Your Money. You get paid for the time that you invest in your client’s project.
So, it’s very crucial to track your time that you spend working on in order to save time and improve productivity.
Here is the list of Paid and Free Time Tracking Tools that you can use and manage your precious time more efficiently.
Clockify is 100% free time tracking software. A simple time tracker and timesheet app allow you and your team track work hours on projects.
- Start and Stop the Timer for an activity with one click or add and edit the time manually.
- Categorize time by clients, projects, tasks, and billability.
- Real Time Tracking
- Create Reports in 3 different ways – Summary Report, Weekly Report, Detailed Report.
- It allows you to share your timesheet with client so that they can see what you are working on in real time.
- Unlimited Users can be invited to work together and track time spent working on projects.
- It also act as a project Management Tool as it allows you to –
- Set Hourly Rates and project estimates for each project.
- Define tasks and assign them to your team to categorize their tracked time accurately.
- Allocate time to projects so that you can evaluate their progress, earnings and how close you are to finish them.
Clockify is Free(Basic Version).
“Clockify is available as a mobile app, desktop app and also as a browser extension.”
Kimai is a free open source time tracker that allows you to track your work time and lets you prints out a summary of your activities Yearly, monthly, daily, by customer, by project or by action. Due to Kimai’s web browser based interface it runs cross-platform.
- Multi User
- Allows you to print invoices
- Manage customers, projects and activities efficiently.
- You can assign different roles and permissions to user .
- You can filter all times by user, project, activity and date.
Kimai Time Tracking Software is Free(Basic Version).
Harvest is a time tracking and Invoicing software that makes it easy to track time and expenses, so you get access to critical data without driving yourself (or your team) crazy.
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Powerful Reporting
- Unlimited Invoices & Estimates
- Project Budget Alerts
- Timesheet Approval
- Integrations with 100+ Apps
- Apps for iOS, Android & Mac
- Bank-Level Security
- Phone & Email Support
There are 3 pricing plans available in Harvest –
- Free- It is Free for 1 person with 2 projects
- Solo – $12 per month for 1 Person and Unlimited Projects
- Team – $12 /person per month
TimeCamp is another time tracking tool that you can use to monitor your time.
- Easy Billable Hours Tracking
- One Click Visual Time Tracking
- Quick Online Invoicing
- Integrated Payment Gateway
- Filters reports
- Productivity analysis
- Weekly email summary
- Track offline activity
- Time spent on documents
- Track your team’s logged in hours by Attendance analysis, Tracking holidays, days off, Start and finish work time.
There are 4 pricing plans available in TimeCamp –
- Solo – $0 for One User (It Includes)
- One user
- Tracking time
- Basic – $5.25 per user per month billed annually(It Includes)
- Everything in Free, plus:
- Addons & integrations
- Billable time & budgeting
- Pro – $7.50 per user per month billed annually (It Includes)
- Everything in Basic, plus:
- Scheduled reports
- Timesheet approvals
- Projects costs & billing rates
- Enterprise – Custom Plan (It Includes)
- Everything in Pro, plus:
- Dedicated guidance & support
- Single sign-on
- On-premise dedicated infrastructure
- Active directory integration
Toggl is a Hassle-free time tracking tool that allows your business to run like clockwork.
- Boosts productivity
- Simple time tracking system
- Flexible and powerful reporting
- Works everywhere i.e. You can use Toggl on all your devices.
- Automate timesheet management
- Actionable business intelligence
- Get reports on your email
- Get help any place, any time
There are 4 pricing plans available in Toggl –
- Basic – Free for teams upto 5 team members
- Starter – $9 per user per month billed annually
- Premium – $18 per user per month billed annually
- Enterprise – $49 per user per month billed annually
Time Doctor is an advanced Time Tracking Tool that allows you to track your time and alerts you when you spend time on time-wasting websites.
- Time Tracking – see time spent working on tasks and clients
- Screen Monitoring – Automatic screenshots monitor user activity
- Integrates with all leading project management tools
- Payroll (optional) Easily pay your employees based on either hours tracked or fixed salaries with Time Doctor.
- GPS tracking feature
- Client Tracking
- Time Use Alerts
- Time Doctor can be used on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones
There are 2 pricing plans available in Time Doctor –
- Limited feature Free Plan
- $9.99 per user per month
Which is your favorite time management tool? What do you like about it? Tell us in the comments.
Want to get more Tips, Tricks and Freelancing Updates? Come, Be a Part of a Growing Freelancing Community on Facebook.
P.s. It’s Free to Join. www.facebook.com/groups/SuccessWithFreelancing
Also, Don’t Forget to Like, Share and Subscribe To My You Tube Channel Success With Freelancing.
Wishing you Success With Freelancing.